Book Series Suggestion

 Book Series Suggestion

Intro:

Once in a while I will be posting a book suggestion, in these posts, I will be posting about books or book series I really enjoy reading. I will include the titles of the book(s), why I liked it, and sometimes other info. 


To start off I  will recommend a classic series, Anne Of Green Gables by LM Montgomery! Just this past year I started reading this series and LOVED it!! 


Books In The Series:

  1. Anne of Green Gables

  2. Anne of Avonlea

  3. Anne of the Island

  4. Anne of Windy Poplars

  5. Anne’s House of Dreams

  6. Anne of Ingleside

  7. Rainbow Valley

  8. Rilla of Ingleside

 

Why I liked it:

I have not read all of the books, but the ones I have read I have really enjoyed! I think that Anne is a very fun-loving character, she makes many mistakes throughout the series all of which are very funny. You should definitely read this series if you enjoy funny, old-fashioned stories.


Where to read it:
- Check it out at your local library

- Buy it at a local bookstore

- Borrow it from a friend

Au revoir!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Craft Ideas

Welcome!!